Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights (Information and prices request)
DAY 1 – Arrival in Lipari
Arrival in Lipari, transfer to the hotel and meeting with our operators, illustration of the Aeolian tour. Dinner in a typical restaurant and overnight stay.
DAY 2 – Excursion to the island of Vulcano
Breakfast at the hotel and departure for the boat tour of the island of Vulcano, to which the myth of Hephaestus is linked. During the tour of the island we will make some photo stops: Venus Pool, Grotta del Cavallo, Gelso and pleasant swims in the most suggestive coves. Once on the island, welcomed by the acrid smell of sulfur, you will be given time to devote to various activities. We recommend the experience of climbing the crater of the volcano, plunging into the mud pool used for thermal treatments, relaxing on one of the many black sand beaches and strolling in search of typical shops. Lunch not included. Return to Lipari in the late afternoon. Dinner in a typical restaurant and overnight stay.
DAY 3 – Panarea and Stromboli excursion
Breakfast at hotel. Free morning. Departure by boat to Panarea and Stromboli. Once in Panarea, the smallest island of the archipelago, photo stop at Calajunco Bay, one of the most beautiful of the Aeolian Islands, and stop for a swim in the splendid waters of the Zimmari cove. Once on the island you will have time to stroll through the narrow and picturesque alleys, go shopping and discover the many panoramic views that the island hides. Lunch not included. Continue to Stromboli, the island that hosts one of the most active volcanoes in the world. Those who have decided to climb to the top of the volcano will be accompanied by a specialized volcanological guide to the top (Optional climbing to the Stromboli crater). Those who prefer to visit the island will have time to discover the charming streets, the shops hidden among the white houses and relax on the long black sand beaches. Dinner not included. Those who do not participate in the climb, at sunset, after a short photo stop at the volcanic neck “Strombolicchio” will reach the Sciara del Fuoco by boat to witness the suggestive nocturnal eruption of the volcano. Late in the evening, return to Lipari. Overnight.
DAY 4 – Lipari Free day and departure
Breakfast at hotel. Free morning. Transfer to the port. Greetings and departure.
THE ORDER OF THE EXCURSIONS AND THE ITINERARIES ARE INDICATIVE
Our reference for the tour is the AvventurIsole agency which provides on-site assistance h. 24 for the entire duration of the tour
The boats used for excursions are not for exclusive use. The program is purely indicative, for organizational reasons or for adverse weather and sea conditions, the itinerary and the order of the excursions could be changed or reversed without notice. Any renunciation of participation in one or more excursions by the customer does not entail any refund.
The price includes:
- Accommodation in Lipari in a hotel of the chosen category for 3 nights with breakfast
- Transfer port of Lipari/hotel/port of Lipari on arrival and departure (for departures from Lipari before 08.00 am transfer hotel/port not included)
- Round trip hotel/restaurant transfers outside the historic center
- 2 dinners every evening in a different restaurant menu of your choice with table for exclusive use (2 courses + fruit or dessert) drinks not included
- Boat excursions as per program: Panarea and Stromboli, Vulcano
- Map of the island of Lipari
- Aeolian Islands guide book (one per room)
The price does not include:
- Dinner on the day of the excursion to Stromboli
- Local taxes (tourist taxes are not paid in the Aeolian Islands)
- Porterage-entrance to museums
- Extra tips
- Medical insurance/cancellation optional on request
- Anything not expressly included in the item “the price includes”
Some pictures of the places visited